QuickBooks Error 6129 0 displays when the database connection fails or QuickBooks tried to access the company files. It is not possible to open the company records because of the error because you are on a network that most likely will be a network problem in which it cannot find the computer or the server that holds the file.
Causes of QuickBooks Error-6129 0:
- The contradiction between the server & client.
- Corrupted or damaged the QuickBooks installation files.
- The computers in a multi-user configuration are not running like the latest release of QuickBooks.
- It occurs because of the corrupted network data files.
- Erroneous folder permission or the QB database server manager is not working properly.
The further step is to know about how to fix QuickBooks error code 6129 0:
Solution 1: Log into Windows as an administrator
Firstly try to open an another company file as you need to login to windows as an administrator to update the company file. If you are not having the administrator login then you can use find support for windows or the professional It for assistance.
Solution 2: Can perform the solution while experiencing an easy-step interview.
- Click the option of leave while being in an easy-step interview.
- View the message of save file & then click yes.
- Enter the name of a file & then click the option of save
Solution 3: If you use the safe mode on the windows then disable other software & an antivirus
- Restart your computer in a safer mode
- Disable the antivirus software
- Create the new company file
- Restart the computer in a normal mode
- Open the QuickBooks & also your company file.
Solution 4: Rename the network descriptor of QuickBooks (.nd files)
- Check in the hard drive on the computer that your file folder of QuickBooks name .nd
- Also, rename the file & then right-click the .nd file with an old name of the company & choose rename.
- Type .OLD at the end of the name of file & then press enter.
- If you have access to a similar company file on multiple computers. Now if you only use QuickBooks on one computer then you can immediately open the company file.
- Click the windows start button & select the programs > QuickBooks.
- Select the option of scan folders tab
- If there is no such folder that accommodates the company file, then add the folder to add it.
- Click scan
- When the scan is completed then click close
- At last, open the company file