QuickBooks Error 6000 77 takes place when your company file is stored in an irregular folder. It comes with various features to fulfill the requirement of business needs. Just like other software, there may be some emergence of bugs & errors while using QuickBooks. QuickBooks error 6000 77 arises while trying to access the company file.
Reasons for QuickBooks error code 6000 77 :
- The company file is to find on external storage rather than network or local drive.
- The company file is to find a reference from a surveyed drive.
- There is mistaken folder permission which accommodates a company file.
Solutions to fix QuickBooks error 6000 77:
Solution 1: Use the QuickBooks file doctor- firstly download & start to run the QuickBooks file doctor.
Solution 2: Rename both files .TLG & .ND
- Opening the file accomodating company file
- Search for the company file extensions.TLG & ND.
- Right-click on .TLG/ND & choose the rename option. Add the word .old once there is an addition of an extension.
- Press Enter
Solution 3: Configure firewall & security settings of the software
- Configure the firewall port settings in automatic.
- Download an antivirus defender or else configure it.
- Manually configure deviations for all ports of the firewall.
Solution 4: Commute the damaged folder
- Create a new folder in the C:/ drive.
- Open the folder where the data of the company is stored.
- Situate the .qbw file
- Right-click on the .qbw & click copy.
- Create a new folder & paste.qbw file in it.
- Create an access so that you can easily share the files of company & solve the queries.
- From the new situation open the file of QuickBooks.